The versatile vCamMX-2 mini-inspection camera system is a compact all-in-one inspection camera at an affordable price. Available in two lengths of pushrod and with two sizes of user changeable cameras the system can inspect lines from 1-1/2 to 4"/40 to 100mm. The vCamMX-2 mini-camera has all the features of the larger pushrod camera systems such as locatable sonde, traceable pushrod, distance counter, internal rechargeable batteries and built-in microphone for voice over. The vCamMX-2 can be purchased as a complete all-in-one unit with the control module mounted to the reel or purchase the reel separately to use with the vCam-6 control module.
- Self-leveling 1" / 26mm HD 1080p Camera
- Locatable three frequency sonde and traceable pushrod
- 8" daylight viewable display
- Internal microphone for audio commenting over recording videos
- Automatic backup of videos and pictures to SD Card
- Large keypad usable while wearing gloves
- Video out through RCA composite socket
- Export distance out and video through mini-USB port
- WiFi - 30'
- Internal rechargeable battery provides seven-hours of battery life
- 150ft Reel / 200ft Reel